As a church body…
We believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth and I believe in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; He descended into Hades; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
What We believe
- We believe that the Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God and is without error; and that it is the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe that there is one true triune God, who perfectly and eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the one true God, creator of all things, is the most high, self existent, unchanging, omnipresent, all knowing, righteous, holy, merciful and true.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, who possesses all of God’s divine nature and attributes. In order to redeem mankind, through conception by the Holy Spirit, the Word became flesh, was crucified, rose on the third day and sat at the right hand of God. He is the head of the church, who is living in the heart of every believer, and He will come again to establish His kingdom.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit possesses all of God’s divine nature and attributes, and that He was sent by Jesus Christ to bring conviction of sin, repentance, and the new birth as well as to fill, to guide, to teach and to give spiritual gifts and power, so that the Christians can live a victorious life and serve Him.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, and that because of the first man’s sin and fall, we must confess our sins and repent, receive Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, and be born again through the Holy Spirit, so that we can obtain salvation and become children of God.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and that born again Christians are its members. The purpose of the church is to fulfill the Great Commission which was entrusted to us by Jesus Christ, and to conduct water baptism and Holy Communion in accordance with the teachings of scripture.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again and that the dead will be raised, that believers will have everlasting life and unbelievers will be condemned.